version 0.3.0 released.(15 Aug 2009)Hope you like it!
- Updated for new Google's search result page layout.
- Fixed the 10 results limitation.(Only j,k traversing not number keys)
- Add l command to toggle show the index label.
- Change the implementation to use JQuery 1.2.6.
- Improve the link focusing.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Google Surf Key 0.3.0 is released!!
I've not updated Google Surf Key script for a long time. Now I update it and release the new version 0.3.0. Recently google search has updated new result page layout and the DOM layout has changed (more complex) so my script hasn't worked anymore. Install it hereThis is version 0.3.0 changelog.
Posted by teerapapc at 3:06 AM
Labels: google, hotkey, search, shortcut key, userscript
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Hi; your blog is so compelling, I enjoyed reading it.you are welcome to visit mine:http://aenglishl.blogspot.com/ReplyDelete